Anchorage General Dentistry
Great Dental Health is a Family Affair!
When you schedule routine dental exams and checkups for yourself and your family, you provide us with the opportunity to keep a close watch on the dental conditions that can affect your smile as well as the rest of your health. During these periodic appointments, we can assess the specific dental needs of each of our patients, from the very youngest to the most mature.
We offer the following services during our checkups and cleanings, though this can be modified to better protect your health:
- Clinical and radiographic examination for hidden dental problems
- Inspect the teeth for cavities and any signs of wear and tear
- Inspect the gums for signs of gingivitis or periodontal disease (gum disease)
- Recommend and perform the appropriate teeth cleaning
Based upon our findings, and following a discussion about your dental health, we can provide a variety of general dentistry services that are designed to keep you and your family smiling and healthy:
- Preventive care such as sealants, and custom mouth guards
- Periodontal therapy for the treatment and management of gum disease
- Fillings and restorative treatments, including tooth-colored fillings, crowns, and bridges
Emergency Dental Support
Even when you are committed to your routine visits, dental emergencies can still occur between appointments. In the event of an emergency, please contact us right away, no matter the day or time. You will have access to a staff member who is on-call to assist you. If you are not able to reach a dental professional, dial 911 immediately.
Recognizing the common signs or symptoms of a dental emergency:
- A lip or tongue bite
- A cracked tooth or a broken tooth
- A fractured or broken jaw
- A knocked-out or displaced tooth
- An object that is caught between the teeth
- A severe toothache
Together, we can work to improve and protect the dental health of your entire family. Whether your needs include routine dental care or emergency treatments, please call our office today to schedule an appointment.